At Barroque we take the corona virus pandemic extremely seriously. This is why we have employed the following procedures, inline with government guidelines, to ensure the safety of our vendors, landlords, buyers and tenants.
COVID - 19
Preceding face-to-face meetings or viewings, our team will:
1. Verify that meeting participants have not come into any contact with individuals who have shown symptoms of COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
2. Verify that meeting participants have not tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 14 days. In such cases, we will reschedule the appointment.
3. Verify that meeting participants have not been abroad to a COVID-19 'hot spot' in the last 4 weeks.
3. Request that a maximum of two people (from one household) plus a Barroque property consultant, is present only.
During face-to-face or viewings, our team will:
1. All meetings, valuations and viewings will be kept to a shorter but reasonable time frame in order to keep contact to a minimum (20 mins max).
2. All participants will be required to wear masks and our team will have hand sanitiser.
3. Valuations and viewings will be carried out by only one property consultant.
4. Social distancing measures will be maintained by all participants. If the property is not large enough to adhere to the social distancing rules, then we will adopt a “one in one out” policy.
1. We kindly ask that you do not touch any of the surfaces inside the property.
2. We may on occasions request the removal of shoes or the use of shoe covers.
3. If we are carrying out the viewing, we will kindly ask that the Vendor(s) be out for the duration of the viewing if possible, or stay in a separate room/ garden.
4. If the property is occupied and the Vendor carries out the viewing, they will do the following:
- External doors will be left open.
- All doors inside the property will be left open.
- All light fittings to be switched on.
- Any other cupboards/wardrobes will have 1 door open.
Market Appraisals, we offer various options to carry out a valuation of your property including:
1. We are able offer you a Zoom, Teams, WhatsApp video call appraisal.
2. For a more accurate valuation, we will need to physically visit your property, whilst adhering to the Governments social distancing guidelines.
3. Should we need further information about the property, we will arrange to obtain it by way of video conference or a telephone call.
Should you wish to discuss any of our the above, please feel free to contact us on 020 8146 5656 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.